In this article, the air-cooled chiller manufacturer will explain in detail the installation steps of industrial chillers and some simple daily maintenance tasks. I hope it will be helpful to everyone. Simply put, the installation process of industrial water chiller is roughly divided into the following 15 steps:
1. Please check whether the chiller is damaged before installation, and choose a suitable place to facilitate the chiller installation and future maintenance.
2. The installation site must be the floor, installation mat, or level foundation, the level of which is within 6.4mm and can bear the operating weight of the industrial water chiller.
3. The chiller should be placed in a computer room with a room temperature of 4.4 to 43.3 degrees. There should be enough space around and above the industrial water chiller for routine maintenance.
4. At one end of the industrial water chiller, there should be a space for cleaning the condenser tube bundle. You can also use door openings or other suitable holes.
5. Select the water pipe with the appropriate pipe diameter, the cooling system, and the chilled water system when the chiller is running at maximum power, and connect them correctly.
6. For ordinary applications, the water flow speed through the evaporator and condenser is allowed to be between 1.0-36.m/s
7. Under any load conditions, the water flow should remain stable.
8. The design and installation of all chilled water and cooling water pipelines should be carried out according to conventional methods. The chilled water pump should be located on the chiller inlet pipe to ensure the internal pressure and flow of the chiller. When piping, a shock-absorbing tube should be installed to ensure proper elasticity and to prevent the water in the evaporator from being slapped when the pump is stopped.
9. The pipeline should have firm support independent of the industrial chiller to avoid stress on the components of the chiller. The hanger should be set to facilitate pipe alignment.
10. In order to reduce noise and vibration, it is best to install vibration isolators on official roads.
11. In order to use chillers economically and effectively, our manufacturer recommends asking water treatment experts to analyze the water quality of the evaporator and condenser of the chiller. Poor water quality will cause fouling and affect heat transfer or produce corrosion deposits. Breeding organic matter, affecting the performance of the unit, increasing operation and maintenance costs.
12. Generally speaking, correct water treatment and regular cleaning of the tube bundle can maintain its good performance. If the existing water quality conditions cannot be improved by appropriate methods, then it is necessary to consider allowing the tube bundle to have a larger fouling coefficient Or designate special structural materials.
13. Please install a filter at the entrance of the water pipe and clean it regularly.
14. After the leak test is completed, all the nozzles must be treated with rust prevention.
15. In order to facilitate the daily maintenance of industrial water chillers, users can first understand the solutions to common faults of industrial water chillers and take the following measures:
a. Pressure gauges and stop valves with plugs can be installed on the inlet and outlet pipes of cooling water and chilled water, as close as possible to the industrial water chiller;
b. Hanging rails and beams can be erected above the equipment to facilitate maintenance.