The chiller is a water cooling device that is a cooling water device that provides constant temperature, constant current, and constant pressure. In the refrigeration industry, it is divided into air-cooled chillers and water-cooled chillers. According to the compressor, it is divided into screw chillers and scroll chillers, so we can see the Water Cooled Scroll Chiller on the market. The working principle of the chiller is to inject a certain amount of water into the water tank of the machine first, and then cool the water through the chiller refrigeration system, and then the low-temperature cooling water is sent to the equipment to be cooled by the water pump, and the chilled water of the chiller takes the heat away and the temperature rises. The high reflux is returned to the water tank to achieve the cooling effect. The cooling water temperature can be adjusted automatically according to requirements, and long-term use can save water. Therefore, the chiller is a standard energy-saving device.
So how should the chiller be maintained? Water Cooled Screw Chiller supplier will come to tell you.
First, the first point: keep the surface of the chiller filter clean, air around the filter, clean the filter regularly, and generally purge the filter once with compressed air for three weeks. Reduce the occurrence of mold "pour sweat" phenomenon. Before stopping the plastic machine, first turn off the cold water gate of the auxiliary mold, or turn off the cold water to increase the temperature of the water in the cavity, so that the mold will not produce rust. If the chiller has been used for more than half a year, or the high and low pressure engine often fails, or the cooling capacity is reduced, please arrange the technician to clean the radiator (if the chiller has a pressure gauge installed, the pressure of the high pressure gauge is higher than 300 PSI, if exceeded, The surface of the heat sink should be cleaned to keep it clean and improve the heat sink effect.
In addition, for the chiller, the mold temperature unit can also successfully pass the winter, to avoid irreparable damage to the equipment caused by the low temperature environment, it is necessary to drain the equipment in time. For example, in the chiller, pipeline, water pump, cooling tower and end, when the ambient temperature of the unit is lower than zero, the water must be drained after the unit is shut down to avoid freezing cracks.
Air Cooled Screw Chiller
Here are some winter drainage measures for chillers:
1. Condenser: After closing the water pipe, open the other end cap of the water pipe or the ball valve. After opening, pay attention to the end cap screws. Install the end cap screws before starting. (Remember: Do not operate the evaporator drain!).
2. Evaporator or water tank: After closing the water pipe, open the bottom drain valve of the evaporator and the exhaust port of the upper end to open the water, and drain the water. When the unit is not used for a long time, the drain valve should be in the normally open state, and wait until the power is turned off. Replenish water. Just close the water supply port and open the drain to drain the water.
3. Pipes and pumps: After stopping the pump, drain the water at the lowest point of the pipe and pump.
4. Cooling tower: Close the water supply valve, open the drain valve at the lowest point of the cooling tower water tray, and drain the water from the chassis.
5. End: If your equipment has a drain valve, the drain valve will also be opened, and the drain valve will be normally open during winter use.
The above operation is applicable to the normal temperature chiller (7-35 °C) where the brine is water. If the cryogenic unit needs to drain the coolant, the water tank coil or evaporator should be flushed with clean water while draining the coolant. The water side of the shell and tube evaporator is filled with 2bar of nitrogen gas for protection to prevent corrosion caused by long-term storage of the coolant and air.
1. The water temperature unit needs to disconnect the cooling water inlet after the shutdown, and the hot water outlet discharges the internal water. After the discharge, use the air pressure gas of 3 bar or more to blow air from the hot water outlet, and blow off the residual water. can.
2. The oil temperature unit (with cooling function) needs to disconnect the cooling water inlet and outlet after shutdown, and start the unit in a cooling state. Use air pressure gas of 3 bar or more to blow air from the cooling water inlet. Blow off the residual water.
The above is how to maintain the chiller, I hope to help everyone. In addition, if you have a demand for chillers, you can contact us, we have air-cooled chillers, Water Cooled Scroll Chiller For Sale, welcome you.
Copyright © Water Cooled Chiller, Water Cooled Scroll Chiller Supplier China All Rights Reserved | Sitemap