The series heat pump hot water machine used the efficient famous compressor from European, with its own superiority: high energy efficiency, low noise, high reliability, small footprint, easy installation, simple operation and high flexibility.
Features of heat pump:
1. Environmental protection.
2. Energy efficient, the average energy efficiency ratio can be 4.5 or more.
3. Adopt international brand compressor, the system stable and reliable.
4. Safe and reliable, the full realization of water separation, eliminating security risks.
5. Electronic expansion valve throttle, adjust the range more accurate.
6. Hot side of the highly efficient anti-corrosion heat exchanger.
7. Hot water special casing condenser, applicable to a wide range of water quality, easy expansion plugging, unit long life.
8. Modular design of the unit, the free combination of up to 10 modules can be connected, any one can be set to be main module.
1. Large amount of water: Water tank capacity tailored according to specific requirements, adequate water, to meet the different needs of different customers at different times.
2. Economic savings: From the air to get a lot of energy, energy efficiency up to 300% to 400%. According to the use automatic water heater set up time, saving the cost.
3. The scope of application: From climate, in the ambient temperature of -10 ℃ ~ 43 ℃ can normal work, can be widely used in homes, hotels, schools, hospitals, dormitories, residential quarters, sauna and other concentrated Heating.
4. Constant temperature: The use very simple, the entire water heater intelligent control system with automation, users only need to open the first use of power, in the course of the use of fully automated operation to reach the user specified temperature automatically shut down, lower than the user When the specified temperature of the system to start their own operation, the full realization of 24 hours a day at any time without waiting for hot water.
5. Safety and environmental protection: The structure of complete separation of hydropower, and without any harmful toxic gas emissions or combustion, from typhoons and other natural disasters, the absolute security;
6. Antifreeze function: With intelligent frost function to ensure that the water heater in low temperature environment, stable operation, it can be based on outdoor temperature, evaporator fin temperature and unit run time and other parameters of integrated intelligent judgments automatic entry and exit box.
7. Easy installation: small size
Can be installed anywhere, installed in the room does not take up space, can also be installed in the outdoors, such as roofs, floors and other open-air place, can achieve remote monitoring, small footprint, easy to install, no separate room.
8. Long service life, low maintenance costs, equipment performance and stability, the service life of up to 15 years.
|Water cooled scroll type heat pump hot water heater ( 85degree)|
|Control mode||Thermal expansion valve|
|Working style||Direct start|
|High temperature Condensor||Mode||Anti-corrosion high-performance shelland tube|
|Cooling air tempreture||In 80℃/Out 85℃|
|Water flow (m³/h)||9.2||13.9||18.8|
|Pressure loss (Kpa)||35||35||40|
|Hot water pipe||DN50||DN65||DN80|
|Evaporater||Mode||Anti-corrosion high-performance shelland tube|
|Freeze water tempreture||In 20℃/Out 18℃|
|Freeze water flow (m³/h)||15.5||23.7||32|
|Pressure loss (Kpa)||38||42||45|
|Safeguard||High and low pressure protection; overload protection; anti-phase protection, compressor over temperature protection;|
|high pressure safety valve protection; oil pressure protection; exhaust over heat protection|
1. Above parameters are all based on the conditions of Evaporator water temperature (in) 20℃, water temperature(out)18℃. Hot water original temp is 15℃, end temp is 85℃.
2. We can make order according to your requirement.
Feb. 10, 2020Today, the Water Chilling Machine Manufacturer will introduce how to deal with the difference b...
Feb. 03, 2020As we all know, when using air-cooled chiller, it is necessary to pay attention to the control of n...