With the development of the refrigeration industry, the application of chiller refrigeration technology has become increasingly widespread.
Water chillers are widely used in plastic injection and blow molding, metal processing cutting oil, welding equipment, die casting and machining, chemical processing, pharmaceuticals, industrial processing equipment, food, and beverage processing, paper-making, cement processing, vacuum systems, X-ray diffraction, analysis equipment, semiconductors, compressed air and gas cooling, etc.
1. Clothing inventory chiller: processing clothing, clothing production, and workshop cooling, initial cooling of service processing equipment, clothing inventory, and other series of cooling control the temperature, humidity, and cleanliness of the environment to varying degrees.
2. Food ice water machine engineering Perishable food must maintain a stable low-temperature environment during the entire circulation process from purchasing or fishing, processing, storage, transportation to sales, in order to extend and improve the quality, economic life, and value of food. This requires various refrigeration facilities, such as cold processing equipment, refrigerated storage, refrigerated transport vehicles or ships, refrigerated vending counters, etc.
3. Air-conditioning workshop chiller engineering Air-conditioning engineering is a broad field of refrigeration technology application. Instruments and meters, measuring tools, textiles and other production workshops and computer rooms all require varying degrees of control of the temperature, humidity, and cleanliness of the environment; stadiums, conference halls, hotels, and other public buildings, cars, airplanes, and large buses, etc. All vehicles also need to have a comfortable air-conditioning system.
4. The oil pressure system of equipment and electronic industry machine tools uses refrigeration to control the oil temperature, which can stabilize the stiffness of the oil film and enable the machine tool to work normally. Low-temperature treatment of steel can improve the performance of the steel, increase the hardness and strength of the steel, and extend the service life of the workpiece. Multi-channel communications, radars, satellite ground stations, and other electronic equipment also need to work at low temperatures.
5. In the plastics industry, how to improve the quality and stability of plastic products is an important course in the plastics industry. Industrial chillers solve the problem of constant cooling water temperature of production equipment for plastic equipment and prevent the impact of excessive or low water temperature. Product quality, resulting in product deformation and serious economic losses. The main function and value of the use of industrial chillers in the plastics industry are: eliminating the surface melting lines, welding marks, and silver lines on the product surface; thoroughly solving the surface shrinkage of plastic products; improving the surface cleanliness of the product so that the surface finish can reach a mirror surface.
The above information is provided by water-cooled chiller factory.