There are kinds of chillers, such as Air Cooled Scroll Chiller, auto water
cooled Chiller and others. But whatever the chiller is, there are some factors
affecting the cooling capacity of chillers.
Air Cooled Scroll Chiller
A chiller is an energy-saving machine that achieves refrigeration by steam compression or absorption cycles. What are the factors that affect the cooling capacity of the chiller? Let us introduce it to you.
Factors affecting the cooling capacity of the chiller:
1. Compressor power: The higher the power, the higher the cooling capacity. According to the size of the model, the compressors of different types are selected. For example, the small chiller is piston type, the medium type is equipped with scroll type, and the large type is screw type. , centrifugal and so on.
2. Water temperature (evaporation temperature is different, cooling capacity is different): The higher the water temperature, the larger the cooling capacity, and the lower the water temperature, the smaller the cooling capacity.
3. Pump power: The amount of water circulation directly affects the heat transfer rate.
4. The form of the evaporator and the condenser are divided into a water tank coil test, a shell tube type, a stainless steel plate type and the like.
5. Heat transfer heat material: copper tube heat transfer is best.
The above are the factors that affect the cooling capacity of the chiller. When we want to let a chiller reach its highest level, we can also solve it in many ways. If you have questions about Air Cooled Screw Chiller Price, feel free to let us know.