Heat pump water heater, as the name suggests, is a device that uses the principle of heat pump to generate hot water. In principle, all heat pump water heaters adopt a thermodynamic reverse cycle. The refrigerant is driven by the compressor to absorb the heat of the external environment from the evaporator, and the condenser and the equivalent heat of the compression work are put into the heating unit. In the water. Today, the heat pump water heater exporter will introduce you to how to install a heat pump water heater.
1. The positioning of the unit and the location of the unit is determined mainly by considering the load-bearing capacity of the floor and the influence of the unit's air intake and output.
2. The foundation can be made of cement or channel steel, and the foundation must be on the load-bearing beam on the floor.
3. Placement adjustment to ensure stable placement of the unit, and a shock-absorbing rubber pad between the unit and the foundation.
4. The connection of the water system is mainly the connection of pumps, valves, filters, etc. between the host and the water tank.
5. Electrical connection: the main engine power cord, water pump, solenoid valve, water temperature sensor, pressure switch, target flow switch, etc. are electrically connected according to the wiring diagram requirements.
6. Waterway pressure test, check whether there is water leakage in the pipeline connection.
7. Before starting the machine for trial operation, the unit must be grounded, and the insulation performance of the machine model must be checked with a megohmmeter. Check that there is no problem, start-up, and run. Use a multimeter clamp meter to check the operating current and voltage of the machine and other parameters.
8. The pipeline is insulated with rubber and plastic insulation materials, and the outer surface is fixed with aluminum skin or thin galvanized steel.
Household machines are currently divided into two forms: integral machines and split machines:
1. The whole machine, that is, the condenser and the water pump are all integrated into the main machine, and the user only needs to connect the main machine's inlet and outlet water pipes and the water tank when installing.
2. The split unit, that is, the condenser copper pipe is inside the water tank. When installing, the user not only needs to connect the inlet and outlet water pipes with the water tank, but also connect the refrigerant inlet and outlet pipes with the water tank.
1. The installation requirements of the heat pump water heater host are the same as that of the outdoor unit of the air conditioner. Can be installed on external walls, roofs, balconies, and the ground. The air outlet should avoid the windward direction.
2. The distance between the host and the water storage tank shall not be greater than 5 meters, and the standard configuration is 3 meters.
3. The distance between the host and surrounding walls or other obstructions should not be too small.
4. If a rainproof shed is installed to protect the host from wind and sun, care should be taken to ensure that the heat absorption and heat dissipation of the host heat exchanger is not hindered.
5. The host should be installed in a place with a solid foundation, and ensure that it is installed upright and fixed with anchor bolts.
6. Do not install the display panel in the bathroom, so as not to affect normal operation due to humidity.
1. The water storage tank can be installed outdoors with the outdoor unit of the heat pump, such as a balcony, roof, ground, or indoors. The water storage tank must be installed on the ground. The installation site has a solid foundation and must bear a weight of 500kg. It cannot be hung on the wall.
2. Valves are installed near the water storage tank and on the connection between the tap water pipe and the hot water pipe.
3. Water dripping at the pressure relief port of the hot water outlet of the water tank is a pressure relief phenomenon, which plays a protective role. Just connect a drain hose.
1. Connect the water outlet interface with the water storage tank with a PP-R pipe as shown in the figure, and seal it with a raw material tape.
2. Connect one end of the check valve to the water pipe and the other end to the water inlet of the storage tank.
3. Fill up with water: open the tap water inlet valve and open the tap in the hot water pipe. Start filling, until the faucet overflows when it is full, close the faucet. Store water for leak detection to ensure that there is no leakage.
Note: The first time you use it, you must ensure that the water storage tank is full before plugging in the power source.
1. Drill a Ф70 pipe hole on the wall between the water storage tank and the heat pump host. The hole should be slightly inclined to the outside. Wrap the connecting pipe and a certain length of cable with a plastic cable tie, pass through the punched pipe hole and put a wall pipe sheath on both sides.
2. Remove the head caps on the thick and thin connecting pipes of the water tank, respectively screw the thick and thin connecting pipes to the joints on the thick and thin connecting pipes of the water storage tank, and tighten them with a wrench.
3. Unscrew the head caps off the thick and thin connecting pipe ports of the high-pressure valve and low-pressure valve of the main engine, screw the other end of the thick and thin connecting pipe to the inlet of the working fluid of the water tank, and tighten the thick and thin connecting pipe of the outlet of the working fluid with a wrench. (Note: The thick pipe is connected to the upper joint of the three-way valve and the water tank).
Note: try not to bend the copper pipe, even if it is twisted, don’t collapse or crack the copper pipe
1. Remove the caps from the regulating ports of the low-pressure valve and high-pressure valve.
2. Connect the vacuum pump interface to the fluorine injection port.
3. Ensure that the vacuum is qualified, and the evacuation time is not less than 20 minutes. If it is inconvenient to evacuate, you can use R22 refrigerant to evacuate and check for leaks.
4. Use the inner six wrenches to turn the spools of the low-pressure valve and high-pressure valve in a counterclockwise direction to fully open! ! Replace all caps and tighten them.
5. Leak detection: Use soapy water to check the joints of the pipes and the cap openings for leaks. If there are leaks, they must be tightened with a wrench to ensure that there is no leakage. No leakage is allowed.
Note: Air entering the system will cause the compressor to work abnormally.
1. The socket must be grounded reliably.
2. The capacity of the power socket should meet the current and power requirements of the host.
3. Do not place other electrical equipment around the power socket of the unit to prevent the leakage protection plug from tripping.
Note: The power socket must be grounded reliably!
4. Install the water temperature sensor probe into the probe tube in the middle of the water tank and fix it.
In short, the installation of a split machine is more complicated, and ordinary installers are not competent. It is recommended that installers have considerable experience in air conditioning installation.