Water Cooled Chiller Machine and air-cooled industrial chillers are generally used in long-term working conditions. If there is a little leakage in the refrigeration system, air will enter the industrial chiller refrigeration system for a long time, due to the industrial chiller. The low-temperature refrigerant in the refrigeration system will not condense with the heat of the air as a liquid, which will affect the heat dissipation effect of the condenser, resulting in an increase in the condensing pressure, which will cause the industrial chiller to fail to operate normally. Therefore, it is necessary to discharge the air in the industrial chiller to maintain the normal operation of the industrial chiller.
1. Industrial chiller venting operation steps of Freon system
1. Close the liquid reservoir outlet valve or the condenser outlet valve;
2. Start the compressor and collect the refrigerant in the low pressure section into the condenser or the accumulator;
3. Stop the machine after the pressure of the low pressure system drops to a stable vacuum state;
4. Loosen the bypass plug of the exhaust cut-off valve, and rotate it about half a turn. The exhaust valve stem makes the valve into a three-way shape, so that the high pressure gas escapes from the bypass hole. The palm is blocked from the exhaust airflow. When the hand feels cool and there is oil on the hand, it means that the air has been basically drained, the screw plug should be tightened, the exhaust valve stem should be reversed, and the bypass hole should be closed.
5. It should be noted that each deflation time should not be too long, and it can be carried out continuously for 2 to 3 times to avoid wasting refrigerant. Air can also be vented directly from the valve if the top of the condenser or reservoir is equipped with a backup shut-off valve.
Second, the industrial chiller venting operation steps of the refrigerant refrigeration system
1. When air is released by the air separator, the air return valve of the air separator is placed in the normally open state to reduce the pressure of the air separator to the suction pressure, and the other valves should be closed.
2. Properly open the mixed gas intake valve to allow the mixed gas in the chiller refrigeration system to enter the air separator.
3. Micro-opening the liquid supply valve, so that the refrigerant is throttled into the air separator to vaporize and absorb heat, and cool the mixed gas.
4. Connect the rubber hose for the air valve connection so that one end is inserted into the water in the water container. When the refrigerant in the mixed gas is cooled to ammonia, the bottom of the air separator is frosted, and the air valve can be slightly opened to discharge the air through the water container. If the bubble rises in the water, it has a circular shape and no volume change. If the water does not rise, the water temperature does not rise, and the air is released. In this case, the opening of the air release valve should be appropriate.
5. The refrigerant in the mixed gas is gradually condensed into a refrigerant liquid and accumulated at the bottom. The liquid level height can be seen from the frosting condition of the outer casing. When the liquid level reaches
The liquid supply throttle valve is closed and the liquid return throttle valve is opened. The bottom refrigerant liquid is returned to the air separator to cool the mixed gas. After the underlying frost layer is about to melt, close the liquid return throttle valve to open the liquid supply throttle valve.
6. When stopping the air release, first close the air valve to prevent the refrigerant from leaking out, and then close the liquid supply throttle valve and the mixed gas intake valve. In order to prevent the pressure in the air ventilator from rising, the return air valve should not be closed.
Third, the industrial chiller rotary compressor refueling method
When adding rotary oil to a rotary compressor, first seal the low pressure pipe of the compressor (or close the low pressure valve) and pour the frozen oil into the oil cup. Connect the intermediate hose of the composite pressure gauge to the high pressure exhaust pipe of the compressor. The high pressure hose of the composite pressure gauge is connected to the vacuum pump, and the low pressure hose is inserted into the oil cup. Start the vacuum pump first, vacuum the inside of the compressor, and then close the high pressure valve of the composite pressure gauge. Then open the low pressure valve of the composite pressure gauge, so that the refrigeration oil in the oil cup is sucked into the compressor. When the oil is sucked to the specified amount, close the low pressure valve and stop the oiling.